Iceland Trip ~ October 2024
The Chester County Chamber of Commerce Presents a trip to Iceland!
Attend a virtual information session
Plan to attend one of our virtual meetings with Mayflower Cruises & Tours to learn more about our Iceland trip!
Monday, October 2nd at 12pm
Thursday, October 5th at 7pm
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or 803-581-4142
Iceland offers expansive, untouched wilderness and open landscapes that stretch as far as the eye can see. Its natural beauty is abundant, with breathtaking scenery that is unparalleled in its uniqueness. Prepare yourself for an exploration filled with captivating landscapes, diverse wildlife, intriguing locations, and delectable cuisine, all of which contribute to Iceland's status as an exceptional and unrivaled destination.
Departure Date: October 30, 2024
- 7 Meals: 5 breakfasts and 2 dinners
- Airport transfer on tour dates when air is provided by Mayflower Cruises & Tours
- Included city tour of Reykjavik with a local guide
- Experience a full-day adventure of volcanoes, waterfalls, geothermal activity and nature, with a local guide, on the included South Shore excursion
- Discover the Reykjanes Peninsula (weather permitting) and its geothermal activities with a local guide on this included full-day excursion
- Relax in the Blue Lagoon (entrance included)
- Enjoy a virtual flight as you 'Fly Over Iceland'
- On a full-day included Golden Circle tour with a local guide, see the Thingvellir National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, visit the "Geysir" and more natural wonders
- Required deposit: $549 per person
- Pricing includes roundtrip airfare, roundtrip local airport transfers, and Travelers Protection Plan
- $3,948 each (per person twin)
- Add + $999 for single room
- Prices may increase after 10/30/23
- Upgrade your flights to Business Class for an additional $5,000 per person