Join us for our annual membership banquet, March 14, 2024 at the Gateway Conference Center, Richburg, South Carolina
TABLES and SEATS and TICKETS - OH MY!
Our 66th Annual Banquet is SOLD OUT!!!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
We can't wait to see you on March 14!
Annually, the Chamber of Commerce holds its prestigious banquet at the Gateway Conference Center. This significant gathering marks our annual membership meeting, featuring the installation of our 2024 officers, the spotlight on upcoming goals, and the presentation of our esteemed business awards. With almost 500 attendees anticipated (based on last year's record attendance), this event provides an exceptional business networking opportunity.
There's no place like home, and we're celebrating that fact as we travel to the Land of Oz at the Chester County Chamber of Commerce's 66th Annual Membership Banquet and Awards Night on March 14th at the Gateway Conference Center in Richburg!
Please join us as GAF presents a Mix & Mingle "Over the Rainbow" at 5:00 p.m., complete with a 5-piece jazz band, bar, and appetizers. What an amazing opportunity to network and make new connections!
This year, our dinner buffet lines will be open at 5 p.m. so guests may attend the Mix & Mingle first, or they can eat and then enjoy an after-dinner treat. We simply ask that guests be in their seats and ready for our awards program to begin at 7:00 p.m.
A few event facts:
- We do expect to sell out, so please note that tickets are first come, first serve. If you receive complimentary tickets with your membership level, YOU MUST reserve your seats. If you don't have guest names yet, simply list them as "Guest One" and email us closer to time with updates.
- General Admission tickets are $75 each.
- Tables may be purchased that seat 8 to 10. We always recognize companies that purchase tables!
- Chamber member Melanie Rowe Catering will be proving the evening's delicious meal!
- Pulled BBQ and Chicken Paillard
- Coleslaw, Vegetarian Baked Beans, Kansas City Cheesy Corn & Ham, Emerald City Green Beans, Roll
- Emerald City Key Lime Parfait or Poppyseed Pound Cake with Lemon Glaze
- We do have a fun table decorating contest--it's your chance to promote your own brand during our event. Please participate! Click here for details! Guests will judge the winning design. There is a decorating workshop for anyone who wants a little help on February 8th at Jubilee Farms. See flyer below for details. **The chamber itself has several tables to decorate if you'd like to help us but don't plan to purchase an entire table. Thanks!
- Dress: Business Casual. We do encourage guests to be creative and find a way to enjoy the theme--perhaps that's wearing your favorite ruby red shoes, or an emerald shirt for Oz, or even a costume! We will have a costume contest for the best outfit of the night.
- A huge thank you to Patio Furniture Outdoor Living for donating some of their incredible furniture for our grand door prize of the evening. How exciting that they will make someone's home even more beautiful!
This event would absolutely not be possible without our sponsors. Please consider joining this list of generous donors who are making a difference for the chamber, and ensuring our night is extra special:
RUBY Sponsors: GAF and Chester County
EMERALD Sponsor: Chester Healthcare Foundation
PLATINUM Sponsor: Tibi Czentye
GOLD Sponsors: York Technical College, TruVista, Sun Fiber
SILVER Sponsor: Alex Oliphant
BRONZE Sponsor: IKO, Patio Furniture Outdoor Living, Shops on the Lawn, Springs Close Foundation
GENERAL Sponsors: XL Media Works, Wade Security, Kona Ice of the Catawba River